At The Caterer Jobs we make every effort to comply with our obligations under the 1998 Data Protection Act. Additionally, we understand the importance of maintaining the confidentiality of your CV and other information stored about you while using the site.
You can remove any of the information that The Caterer Jobs stores about you, at any time, by logging in to 'My Account' and choosing to close the account.
Contact and other details you supply as part of the registration process are stored by us and used to provide you with the information you have requested.
PROFILE AND CV INFORMATION
When you complete your The Caterer Jobs Jobseeker Profile, including your CV, it can be made available for searching, viewing over the Internet and downloading by any direct recruiter, employment consultant or other person or organisation who requests CVs matching your profile to be sent to them. The Caterer Jobs does not verify the identity or the nature of the business of such organisations.
You can choose to prevent our customers from accessing your personal details, CV and profile.
You can also choose to make your personal details and your CV anonymous, while having your profile available to be searched on by recruiters. In this instance, The Caterer Jobs identifies you to recruiters with an ID number. You can then choose to reveal yourself when you reply to the recruiter.
IMPORTANT: Your current employer may be a customer of The Caterer Jobs, or a client of one of our customers. The Caterer Jobs cannot restrict the customers who access profiles on our database and cannot be held responsible for any eventuality. As part of the registration process The Caterer Jobs offers you the option of remaining anonymous.
The Caterer Jobs will also use the aggregate data to identify employment trends across different industries, such as salary averages. This information will not be capable of being linked to any personally identifying information about users.
Some of our customers may be located in countries outside the European Economic Area.
When you 'apply online', we store some information about you in your 'My Account' area, but it is protected by your password and may only be accessed by you. It does not form part of our The Caterer Jobs candidate database and cannot be searched or accessed by The Caterer Jobs customers. You can delete your 'My Account' at any time. Your CV can only be viewed by a The Caterer Jobs customer if you have consented to this within the profile section.
If you choose to create a profile and upload a CV to our database, we rely on you to ensure that your details are kept up to date. You should update your CV at least every six months, particularly if your contact details have changed. You will still be able to log in at any time and update your CV and profile.
Please note that The Caterer Jobs reserves the right to remove from our database, CVs which include any content that we consider to be illegal or offensive.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Thecaterer.com/jobs requires cookies in order to operate fully. We also work with advertisers who place cookies on your computer to serve and target adverts more effectively when you visit the site.
Most web browsers allow some control of cookies through browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Further information about the cookies used by The Caterer Jobs is provided below.
Cookies used by thecaterer.com/jobs
The following cookie categories are based on the classification presented in The International Chambers of Commerce (ICC) Cookie Guide
Category 1: Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are strictly necessary to provide services that you have requested.
Category 1 Cookies used by thecaterer.com/jobs:
- Login status: To Identify you as being logged in to our website.
- Load Balancing: Cookies may be used to distribute load across our web servers - to ensure our websites perform well and give you the best possible experience.
- Shopping Basket: Shopping Basket cookies remember what is in your shopping basket.
- User Subscription Data: Subscription cookies allow us to ensure that you can access resources which you have registered or paid for.
Category 2: Performance cookies. These cookies collect information about how visitors use our website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often. The information collected by these cookies is aggregated, so these cookies don’t collect information that identifies individual visitors. The information collected is anonymous and is only used to improve the way our website works.
Category 2 Cookies used by thecaterer.com/jobs:
- Web Analytics: Web Analytics cookies are used to improve the design and user experience of our website by providing statistics on site usage and pages visited.
In addition, we also use Sitecatalyst to monitor performance. This is anonymous data but if you would like to block cookies being set you may do so through the preference settings on your browser.
- Embedded Videos: Most videos on thecaterer.com/jobs are hosted on Brightcove and YouTube.
Category 3: Functionality cookies. These cookies allow us to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more relevant features.
Category 3 Cookies used by thecaterer.com/jobs:
- User Preferences: Preference cookies remember settings you’ve applied to this site such as Layout, Default views, Search filters, Number of Search results per page, Video bandwidth etc..
- Login Information: Login cookies may be used to communicate your login details across pages of this website. This data is encrypted and not shared with third parties.
- User Profile Data: Email addresses, Address and Contact Information. This is not shared with third parties.
Category 4: Targeting or Advertising cookies. These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advert as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers.
Category 4 Cookies used by thecaterer.com/jobs:
- Targeted Advertising: Advertising cookies are used by third parties to gather and send information to other websites so that they can present you with adverts you may be interested in.
These cookies can be linked to clicks on ‘Like’ or ‘Share’ buttons which may be used on this site.
The Caterer Jobs uses the following third party advertising networks:
• Doubleclick (Google)
• Tremor Media
You may choose to decline these cookies by visiting the following sites.
• Google advertising opt-out page
• Adtech opt-out page
• Tremor Media opt-out page
• Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page
In addition, third party advertisers run adverts on thecaterer.com/jobs and use their own advertising networks.
If you would like to block cookies being set by third party networks you may do so through the preference settings on your browser.
- Campaign Tracking: Campaign Tracking cookies are used to monitor how effective adverts, promotions and e-newsletters are. The Caterer Jobs traffics its own campaigns through:
• Doubleclick (Google)